Small business loans financed through the SBA provide needed access to capital for start-up and existing small business owners across Minnesota. Today more and more small businesses need capital to support their growth and create jobs. The SBA loan programs should be a key part of every lender’s strategy. They are a proven tool for attracting new customers with competitive loans for business expansion and working capital needs. Take this opportunity to learn how to maximize your organization’s participation in SBA’s lending programs and build your network of SBA program and industry experts.
8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. - Exhibit Hall Hours
8:30 a.m. - Welcome Remarks
9:00 a.m. - 3:15 p.m. - Education Workshops
11:30 a.m. - Lunch & Awards Presentation
3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Networking Reception
- Business Acquisitions and Valuations
- Saving the Deal: Understanding Mitigating Factors for Environmental Risk
- 7(a) Loan Origination, Processing, and Common Screen-Outs
- Working Capital CAPLine Program
- SBA 504 Loan Program Advantages
- SBA 504 Refinance Opportunities
- Leveraging USDA Rural Development Guarantee Programs & New Grant Programs
- Post-Pandemic: Update on Economic and Lending Conditions
- SBA Express
- OCRM 101—SBA’s Lender Oversight Process
- Top 9 Things for New SBA Lenders/Staff to Know to Save Time and Money
- 7a and 504 Servicing
- Form 1502 Reporting with the 7(a) Fiscal Transfer Agent
- Connecting the Dots—How Decisions at Origination and Servicing Impact Guaranty Purchase, OCRM Reviews, and Unwanted Bills From the SBA
For more information about the workshops
To see a list of exhibitors
Who Should Attend:
Commercial and Business Banking Lenders, Credit Union Lenders, Credit Analysts, Underwriters, Credit Administration, SBA Servicing Providers/Loan Packagers, Microloan Lenders, Community Advantage Lenders.
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest, Brooklyn Park, MN
Alisha Podobinski, MNDO
612-370-2331 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-sponsorship Authorization # 22-29-C. SBA’s participation in this Cosponsored Activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any Cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: Alisha Podobinski, 612-370-2331.